SECOND CLAIM MEMBERSHIP
Second claim membership applies to those members wishing to join an additional club(s) to your first claim (primary) club. Please note you must be active and financial with your first claim (primary) club before proceeding any further.
If you are changing your first claim (primary club), you must complete your transfer of clubs BEFORE requesting a second claim membership.
DO NOT log in with your first claim club details to pay for a second claim membership.
DO NOT re-register with your first claim club details to try and join a second club.
You need to request a second claim each year as the system does not automatically renew second claims. Renewing second claims will be processed without requesting Club Approval. New Second Claims require Club Approval. Please note this may take a few days.
To make a second claim request:
- Make sure you are active and financial with your first claim club
- Submit the Second Claim request form
- You will receive a confirmation email on submission of your form
- MSA will then seek approval from your requested second claim club if applicable, your 2nd claim profile cannot be created until the approval has been received
- It can help if you contact the 2nd claim club and let them know you have submitted a request form
- Email confirmation will be sent to you once your profile has been set up
- Your membership number will remain the same as your first claim (primary) club but you will have separate log in and password details
- Interstate second claim members - You can join a club in another state. For example, if you are a first claim member in NSW and wish to join a second club in VIC, a Branch fee component is applicable. This amount varies in each state. You will be emailed information on how to pay once your second claim profile has been set up.
- Same state second claim members - As a second claim member within the same state you are not required to pay the national and state fee components again. If a club fee is applicable you will need to organise this payment directly to your club. Your second claim club registrar will not make your profile active and financial until this payment has been received.
- Once the required payments have been made, your 2nd claim club will email you the username and password for this membership.
- Please note that this username and password can only be used in relation to your 2nd claim club, and must remain different to the username and password of your primary (1st claim) club.
Should have any queries about this process, please contact the National office email email@example.com or telephone 03 9682 5666.